Last updated: March 29, 2020
The website located at www.CanadianSeniorsDirectory.ca (hereafter the “Website”), a service operated by Dynathrone Corporation (hereafter the “Dynathrone”), is a directory and listing service that provides an opportunity for general public (“Users”) to list and/or advertise their services, products, jobs, events, deal and discount offers with primary focus on Canadian Seniors, baby boomers, elderly and their caregivers.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS PAGE. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DYNATHRONE CORPORATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Website”||Means the website that you are currently using i.e. www.CanadianSeniorsDirectory.ca and/or any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions. The Website is an internet service maintained by Dynathrone Corporation.|
|“User”, “Users”, “Visitors”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed or associated by CanadianSeniorsDirectory.ca and acting in the course of their employment; (collectively “Users”)|
|“Account”||means collectively the personal or identifying information, payment information and credentials used by Users to access the whole or parts of the Website and to create Listings;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;|
|“Listing”||means a directory listing posted on the Website by us or a User which provides details of that User’s business including, but not limited to, contact details; (collectively “Listings”)|
|“Listed Business”||means any business which features in a Listing;|
|“Listing Fee”||means the fee payable to post a Listing;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, listing or information that CanadianSeniorsDirectory.ca makes available through the Website or otherwise; either now or in the future; (collectively “Services”)|
|“Advertiser”||A person, a User, an organization or company that places advertisements for products, services and/or events in this site in order to target visitors.|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that CanadianSeniorsDirectory.ca makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, Listings, email addresses and online forms and mobile apps;|
3. Modifications and Notice
Dynathrone may be required to revise this Agreement from time to time and you agree that such changes will take effect after the revised Agreement is posted on the Website. Continued use of the Website after such changes are posted will signify your agreement to these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this modification of the Agreement.
4. Availability of the Website
Dynathrone accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
5. Using the Website and Links
The Content, information and Services provided in this Website are only for your informational, non-commercial, personal use and do not represent and should in no way be considered as solicitation, endorsement, suggestion, advice or recommendation to use, rely on, exploit or otherwise apply such information or Services. The information and Services provided also are not intended to replace formal advice offered by your professional advisers, counselors or service providers in the respective trades.
This Website contains Content, information and services provided by Users or third parties and links (including advertisements) to Web sites made available by them. This Content, information and the services and links are provided only as a convenience to users of Website. Dynathrone does not control this information or these services, links or web sites and does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or accuracy of the information or Web sites. Inclusion of any of the foregoing in this Website does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation by or with Dynathrone with respect to any User or third party, any User or third party’s Web site or its content, or any information or services provided by a User or third party.
5.1 Our Expectations
Dynathrone Corporation expects anyone using the Website will act and use the Website in good faith. We expect that all Users to the Website, will use the Website for the purpose for which it was intended and to use the Content only for the purpose of communicating with a Listed Business or Advertiser about the Services or products they provide. Therefore we expect our Users agree not to
- interrupt the operation of the Website
- interfere with any other User’s use of the Website
- use the Website to harass anyone or cause anyone harm or damages.
- submit false, inaccurate or misleading Content or Listing;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems, including posting false, inaccurate or misleading feedback, ratings and reviews;
5.2 No Warranty
Access to the Website, the Content and the Listings are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that it is entirely at your own risk. The information contained within the Website and the Listings considered to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed. Dynathrone makes no representation or warranties regarding the Website or information supplied on the Website, including, without limitation, that the Listings will provide accurate, complete, correct, timely or suitable information, that the Website will be available at all times or that the Website will be free from errors, viruses or other harmful components. Dynathrone is not responsible for any Listings or other information on the Website or any linked site that you may find offensive, undesirable or objectionable. Further, Dynathrone specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of third party information. Information contained on the Website may contain typographical or other errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Dynathrone disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties and conditions regarding use of the Website, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing or usage.
6. Listing on the Website
Dynathrone provides organizations or private entities with the opportunity to submit Listings based on the listing packages provided on the Canadian Seniors Directory Website and to set how long the Listing will run.
When submitting a Listing to the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules, listing submissions that do not comply with these rules are not published and removed:
- You agree not to post or transmit any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, misleading, or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the rights of others or interferes with the ability of others to use Canadian Seniors Directory website and services.
- When your Listing is placed into a category (or categories) of your choosing, the Website reserves the right to change this/these category (or categories) should we deem another category to be more appropriate.
- You agree to only list products and services that are directly relevant to the seniors and elderly in Canada and related to their well being and enhancing their standard of living.
- You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all login credentials, passwords, or any other codes that you use to access the Website. You are also responsible for keeping your email address and listing address up to date in your account profile and in the Listing(s).
- If you no longer continue to provide your services in Canada, you would no longer be eligible to list in the Website and agree to remove your listing(s) forthwith, or notify us by email to have them removed by us. In some cases the Website may make exceptions based on its sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that the Website reserves the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any Listings or Content, without any notice or liability to the User or Listed Business, if we consider it to be unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
- You agree that any of our editors based on their sole discretion, shall screen, approve (or reject), edit and/or remove any Listing or parts of a listing submitted to the Website, including but not limited to any paid Listings.
- You agree that the Website at any time may edit or remove your Listing without prior consultation. In cases of severe breaches of the provisions of this agreement, your Account may be suspended or terminated.
- In order to submit a Listing, you are required to submit certain personal and/or business details. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- any information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- and you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- By submitting a Listing you warrant and represent that you are the author of that Listing or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and/or permissions to submit the listing and its content. The Website and the operators accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Listings or Content.
- By submitting a Listing you agree to grant to Dynathrone and Website a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use and exercise the copyright you have in the Content submitted in a Listing, in any media, until such Listing is delisted and removed from the Website.
- The Website and its operators (Dynathrone) will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such Listings, nor for any errors or omissions in Listings. Use of and reliance upon Listings is entirely at your own risk.
- We strongly encourage you to ensure that you do not make misleading statements or post Listings with inaccurate statements. Our goal is to create a Website in which Users can be confident that they are obtaining accurate information.
- The Website reserves the right to limit or refuse posting a Listing (free or paid) at its sole discretion. It also reserves the right to delete or remove any paid Listing at its discretion, and will provide a pro-rated refund of any fees paid based on such a removal. Ads removed or deleted by our staff, Users or advertisers prior to the expiry of the ads are not eligible for any refunds.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for spelling, grammar and language. Additionally while we take great care to ensure the Content published by our editors are accurate, mistakes may occur, when a mistake is noticed we will correct it as soon as possible, but are not liable for any damages resulting from the incorrect information.
- A Listing’s description should only describe the Services or products and may not contain phone numbers, emails or links or other personally or business identifiable information. Our editors will remove these information upon approval. Please make sure the description of your listings are meaningful and provides accurate information to the Users. Listings with inadequate description or listings that only contains links, phone numbers or list of one or more keywords are not published or are removed prior to be published.
6.1 Accounts and Listing Fees
a) In order to post a Listing on this Website you must create an Account which will contain certain personal and/or business details. By creating an Account you represent and warrant that:
(i) all information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
(ii) you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
A Listing Fee will be charged for each Premium Listing you post on this Website. Current listing fees can be seen on the Website during the Listing submission process.
b) If you have opted to pay by credit card, your account will be billed at the time at which your Listing goes live and monthly or yearly thereafter until cancellation or termination.
c) If you have opted to pay by invoice (cheque, direct bank transfer, E-Transfer), your Listing goes live upon receipt of the full invoice amount. You will also be sent a reminder 15 days before your renewal payment is due. Failure to pay the invoice before the renewal date may result in the termination of your Listing.
d) Your first payment will be at the price advertised at the time of ordering. Dynathrone reserves the right to change Listing Fees from time to time and any such changes may affect your recurring payments.
e) Should an increase in price be necessary you will be notified 30 days prior to your renewal date of such an increase and have the option to cancel your Listing.
f) If you terminate a Listing and/or your Account, your Listing(s) will be removed at the end of the paid term unless you request them to be removed sooner.
g) Listings which Dynathrone rejects will not be charged for, or in the case that a payment has already been made the amount will be refunded.
6.2 Termination and/or Suspension
- If Dynathrone terminates or suspends your Account as a result of your breach of this Term of Use Agreement, you may not be entitled to any refund.
7. Advertisement on the Website
Dynathrone may have space available for advertisement of services or products that are directly related to seniors and elderly in Canada. Please contact our editorial at Advertising|at|CanadianSeniorsDirectory.ca for further information. The |at| represents @ and is used to prevent spammers to scan all emails on this site.
8. Verification of Information on the site
8.1 User and Listing Verification
User verification and the Content of a Listing on the Internet is difficult and we cannot, and do not assume any responsibility for the confirmation of each User and a Listing. We encourage you to communicate directly with a Listed Business through the contact information published, though even this does not assure you of the identity of the person or business with which you are communicating.
8.2 Verification of Coupons and Discounts
As a service to its visitors, Website provides the opportunity for companies to publicize their coupons and discounts offers to this site’s visitors. Although we do not review postings, there may be changes or deletions to these coupons and discounts offers without notice.
Dynathrone does not investigate, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of any discount and offers, the quality of the product listed, or the listed companies. A listing of a Product, service, coupon or discount offer does not constitute an endorsement by Dynathrone of the listed products or services or guarantee the accuracy of any coupons or discounts. Please always check with the business offering the coupon or discounts for up to date information as their coupon or discount offerings may have been changed, expired or other policy or other conditions and restriction may apply. Please use the Report feature on each page if you have updated information about that particular coupon and discount offerings or contact us by the means provided on the Contact us Page or email your information to “update|at|canadianseniorsdirectory.ca”.
8.3 Verification of Jobs and offers
Although we do not review jobs postings, there may be changes or deletions to these offers without notice. Please always check with the web site or the business offering the job and other work related opportunities.
9. Privacy and Correspondence between Users
10. Limitation of Liability
ALTHOUGH THE WEBSITE MAKES EVERY REASONABLE EFFORT TO USE THE MOST SECURE FORM OF PROTECTION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION, INCLUDING ANY TRANSACTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DYNATHRONE CORPORATION ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE OR TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DYNATHRONE CORPORATION, ITS OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING, CAUSED, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF, RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY ACCURACY, INCOMPLETENESS, OR INCORRECTNESS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS DISPLAYED, ACCESSED OR USED ON THE SITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE OR ACTING UPON THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES IN THE NATURE OF OR RELATING TO LOST BUSINESS, LOST SAVINGS, LOST DATA AND/OF PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER OR NOT DYNATHRONE CORPORATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dynathrone and the Website, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, agents, licensors and their respective successors and assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of the law, this Agreement or the rights of another.
Other websites are free to link to any Listing, or any page of the Website site. We want User Listings to receive as much exposure as possible. Despite allowing linking to Website, Dynathrone DOES NOT ALLOW any technology to be used to rip, scrape and otherwise display Website’s content on any other web sites or other media without a prior written permission.
13. Copyright and Trademarks
Canadian Senior Directory is the unregistered trade mark of Dynathrone Corporation. In order to display your Content and Listings, you agree to grant to Dynathrone and the Website a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use and exercise the copyright you have in the content submitted in a Listing, in any media, until such Listing is de-listed or removed.
Any use, reproduction or distribution of material or content on the Website, including caching, framing or other similar means or the use of any technology to rip, scrape, or otherwise displaying the content of Website under a different domain is expressly prohibited. All content and material on the Website is owned by or licensed to Dynathrone.
Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos on this Website may constitute trademarks, services marks, or trade names of Dynathrone, Canadian Senior Directory or others. The display of such marks on the Website does not imply that you have been granted a license by Dynathrone or other entities with respect to them.
14. Intellectual Property
All Content included on the Website, unless contained in Listings, including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Dynathrone, or our affiliates. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Canadian and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use Content from the Website unless given express written permission to do so by Dynathrone.
Specifically you agree to the following term:
- You will not systematically copy Listings and/or Content from the Website with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by Dynathrone.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
16. Commenting Policy
- Comments may be open for 2 days only after publication of article
- All comments are subject to approval
- Comments must be constructive and a minimum of 5 words
- Please do not submit multiple identical comments
- Any form of attacks on the Listings will not be posted
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for spelling, grammar, and language.
17. Entire Agreement and Severability
Any provision in this Agreement that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions in this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforce-ability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
17.1 Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and revokes and supersedes all prior agreements, written or oral, express or implied, between the parties.
Should you require further information please contact us using the means provided in the Contact Us Page on this Website.